Climate of Seville, Spain Average Weather
- Seville, spain, 37°24'N, 5°54'W, 31 m (102 ft)
- Seville has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Seville is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.2 degrees Celsius (64.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 606.9 mm (23.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2890 hours.
- If Seville were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Caceres, Spain - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) N
- Portalegre, Portugal - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) NNW
- Badajoz, Spain - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) NNW
- Lisbon, Portugal - 319.5 kms (198.5 miles) WNW
- Evora, Portugal - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) NW
- Beja, Portugal - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) WNW
- Faro, Portugal - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) WSW
- Sagres, Algarve, Portugal - 273.9 kms (170.2 miles) W
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 74.6 kms (46.4 miles) S
- Cadiz, Spain - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) SSW
- Tangier, Morocco - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) S