| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seville in January is quite mild at 10.7 °C (51.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 83.7mm (3.3in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Seville is slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:23 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 10:15 long with an average length of 9:53.
- There are approximately 4:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Seville January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Seville, Spain
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Seville:
- Caceres, Spain - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) N
- Portalegre, Portugal - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) NNW
- Badajoz, Spain - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) NNW
- Lisbon, Portugal - 319.5 kms (198.5 miles) WNW
- Evora, Portugal - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) NW
- Beja, Portugal - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) WNW
- Faro, Portugal - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) WSW
- Sagres, Algarve, Portugal - 273.9 kms (170.2 miles) W
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 74.6 kms (46.4 miles) S
- Cadiz, Spain - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) SSW
- Tangier, Morocco - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) S