| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seville in May is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with occasional rain. A mere 30.1mm (1.2in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Seville is nice and sunny with an average of a considerable 9:36 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 14:09.
- There are approximately 4:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Seville May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Seville, Spain
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Seville:
- Caceres, Spain - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) N
- Portalegre, Portugal - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) NNW
- Badajoz, Spain - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) NNW
- Lisbon, Portugal - 319.5 kms (198.5 miles) WNW
- Evora, Portugal - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) NW
- Beja, Portugal - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) WNW
- Faro, Portugal - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) WSW
- Sagres, Algarve, Portugal - 273.9 kms (170.2 miles) W
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 74.6 kms (46.4 miles) S
- Cadiz, Spain - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) SSW
- Tangier, Morocco - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) S