| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seville in November is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with periodic rain. Circa 101.7mm (4in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 6 days.
- The heavens above Seville are slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:25 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:46 long and the longest day is 10:33 long with an average length of 10:07.
- There are approximately 4:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Seville November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Seville, Spain
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Seville:
- Caceres, Spain - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) N
- Portalegre, Portugal - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) NNW
- Badajoz, Spain - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) NNW
- Lisbon, Portugal - 319.5 kms (198.5 miles) WNW
- Evora, Portugal - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) NW
- Beja, Portugal - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) WNW
- Faro, Portugal - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) WSW
- Sagres, Algarve, Portugal - 273.9 kms (170.2 miles) W
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 74.6 kms (46.4 miles) S
- Cadiz, Spain - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) SSW
- Tangier, Morocco - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) S